Friday 4 June 2010

A Whimsical Idea for a Garden Bench

This was just outside a shop I was in recently...isn't it a hoot?! Someone has cut holes in the seat and sunk the pots down into it. So, don't throw out that old piece of furniture...just paint it with an outdoor grade paint and you'll have a delightful planter for your garden. :-) Love it!


Visit How Sweet the Sound for more Pink Saturday fun!


A Classy Flea:

A few weeks ago, my all time favorite antique/thrift store, A Classy Flea, had a special evening of shopping just for BNOTP fans!



It was well attended with 45+ folks stopping by to take advantage of all the great finds and bargains. The wonderful folks at A Classy Flea prepared a delightful feast with a screened backdrop so us porch fans would feel right at home. :-)

What a fun, fun night! I loved meeting all of you! I don't have as many pics to share as I had hoped since I was busy greeting folks and wasn't able to take any once the evening began.



A Give-a-Way:
In addition to hosting this special night of shopping just for BNOTP fans, A Classy Flea generously presented me with a Gift Certificate for a porch fan who lives here in the Atlanta area, or close enough to be able to use it. I know some of you are huge fans of A Classy Flea and have driven over from neighboring states to shop. If you are planning a trip this way or live in the Atlanta area, please leave a comment HERE At My Give-a-Way Post .

I'll announce the winner next Saturday. :-)

Let's do a little shopping and see what treasures are waiting at A Classy Flea!

Beautiful crystal basket: $29


Love this old painted iron bed...


Loveseat with down-filled cushions: $395


Sweet hankies...


This is one of the most beautiful tole trays I've ever seen...regret passing it up now.


Great stuff, everywhere you look...






Beautiful china cabinet with wonderful details...


If I didn't already have an outdoor candelier, this would have gone home with me for sure...





Silver-plated chafing dish...


Pretty tureen....










So many pretty items to decorate with for spring/summer....


Birdhouse: $45


Soooo elegant! This would be beautiful in a tablescape.


Chandelier...it was on sale for $259...


Cute, floral, camel-back sofa...


Blue Willow teacup chandelier: $123


Isn't it cute?!


Shabby Chic chest: $149


Great lamp and only $16...they had a pair of these...you can see them on the chest above.


I really liked this bench. I stood looking at it for quite a while...trying to think of a spot where I could use it. It killed me to walk away, but I left it for another lucky person.


Now, are these fun or what?! Great bar stools!








Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment