Sunday 13 June 2010


i hope that everyone is having a fun weekend. i just wanted to tell you about my 'exciting' saturday night.

my cousin, calvin, called me on friday asking me to hang out. i was not in the mood so I asked him how long he would be in town and if we could actually plan something. we scheduled to meet up on saturday night. he told me that he would call me the next day and we'd figure something out.

sooooooo saturday rolls around and i'm having dinner with my boyfriend at the best Greek place in town, and he calls me: at 8pm. soooo i tell him that we will meet up after we're done eating for we just started. he agrees and tells me to call him after we're done. 

once finished with dinner, we call him and he doesn't answer. oh! and might I add, this is typical calvin. just 'going with the flow'. not having a plan etc. so while i wait for him to call me back, my boyfriend and i go to vacuum out our car. now calvin calls me and tells me that he and his friends are going out to dinner and that we can meet him there. i'm thinking: okay. calvin: i really want to see you and it's your last night in town. but we just ate and we're trying to waste time so that i can see you and the last thing i want to do is sit and watch you and your friends eat.

so to waste even more time- i head over to target. and i got the cutest new dress by the way. so that made up for a crappy night.

we then meet up with his friends and they want to go ride go-karts. sounds fun right? NO! the shitty place we went to, had 3 single karts, and 1 double kart. there were 7 of us. AND not to mention, the track was about a 200m circle. so it was pretty pointless. we ride the carts and then go to some party that his friend wanted to go to.

once at this party, there is about 10 people there, who are playing guitar hero and eating brownies. i'm not sure if you're from the same planet i'm from, but that is NOT a party. that is a party for 12 year olds. lame. i was soooooooo bored. and i was dragging my boyfriend around telling him how fun calvin and his friends are. haha.

we ended up just leaving from this 'party' because it was so much less than that. by this time, it was midnight and being in utah, there's nothing to do at midnight on 'sunday morning' because it's the sabbath. soooooooo happy weekend to me.

i have to find something exciting to do today. :) wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment