Wednesday 30 June 2010

second looking taylor

okay. before anyone makes fun of me for this post, let me get one thing out. i'm not a fan. not of jenny humphrey, or taylor momsen. she's a poor actress and she's not very cute. BUT, i digress.

i found these pictures on googley [as our merchants sometimes call it] and i thought, 'wow, she doesn't look half bad'. she annoys me in gossip girl, and she's not that good of an actress. she was good in the grinch. but how did she go from cindy lou who in 2000 to whore of Constance in under a decade? she used to be so sweet. 

i guess that's how all actors/actresses end up, right? well, most of them. but seriously, these pictures made me take another look at taylor. she looks decent in these pictures. and i'm almost through with my gossip girl catch up. i've watched all episodes starting from the beginning, so that when i purchase my new set of dvd's, i'm all caught up to little details that i might have missed. [as you know, i watch my shows a bit differently ha, as said in previous post].

i hope that you all are having a great middle of the week. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment