Friday 11 June 2010

Let me Love you Down


" baby let me love you downnn
there's so many ways to love ya
baby i can break you downnn
there's so many ways to love ya ♥ "

thanks to my dear friend james young, i am listening to this song on my ipod at work. and yes everyone, it's on repeat. so i pretty much have it stuck in my head. and i most likely will have it there all weekend. ha

today, is going to be a crazy day. i am bored beyond measure, i don't want to be at work, and so this is the only thing that will make me smile seeing as though my best friend that i chat with at work is not here today. blegh. just missing james, james young! ha ♥ that boy always makes me laugh. so today, i'm feeling just not as...happy. ha and it's all his fault.

but what is everyone doing for the weekend? tell me tell me! i need some fun ideas. i'm thinking of going out shooting. i need some new pictures. i just need to find the perfect place in sl,ut
[hah].

and sorry everyone, for my lack of posts yesterday. it was just a busy day for me. i didn't get around to a new post. and this one isn't the greatest. i'll be back in the swing of things shortly. i can
feel it!

xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment