Friday 18 June 2010

Just Missing the Gossip









okay okay okay. i KNOW these are old pictures found in Elle last year. but it's the first time i've seen them. and i absolutely fell in love. ♥ i LOVE gossip girl. it's the best thing to ever happen to me in concerns to television shows. that and 'brothers and sisters'. another classic.

what i like to do when i really get into a television series, is this:

i like to wait until the season is completely over. and let me tell you how much will power that takes. ha but i wait until the new season is completely over. i then purchase the series on dvd. and binge for an entire weekend.

i only work this way because of 2 main reasons:
1. if i'm caught up and up to date with the current series on television and something crazy comes up and i miss an episode, i am forever lost. it cramps my style, ruins my day, etc. and...
2. i refuse to wait a whole WEEK in between episodes. so many things can happen to me. i could lose my memory and not remember what happened the previous week and then where would i be?!?!?
i'm currently just waiting for the next season to be released. i am so excited.

so that is how i watch tv. call me a freak, but that's how i roll. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment