Tuesday 4 August 2009

Three or More Tassels for Three or More Tuesday!

It's time for Three or More Tuesday over at The Gypsy's Corner. If you've never visited Tam's blog, you will definitely want to stop by to see her gorgeous gardens, lovely vignettes and wonderful tablescapes.


Do you like tassels? I just love 'em! So, for this Three or More Tuesday, I'm sharing some of the tassels I have displayed around my home. I'm saving my favorite for last. :-)

You may remember seeing this one that hangs on the highboy in my bedroom. I found it at Bombay, before they closed down.


I have quite a few blue and yellow ones in the upstairs family room...this one hangs on the grandfather clock in that room...


while this one hangs from a chest...


and this one hangs from the armoire that houses the television.


My guest room is done in blue and white...found this tassel at an antique fair many years ago.


I found this one in the Hay House Gift Shoppe in Macon, Georgia...when I toured the Hay House with my sister during an historic home tour a few years back.


I've saved my favorite tassel of all for last. :-) It was just recently added it to my family room, which has a bit of a library feel to it. See the lamp over in the far corner...the tall, skinny one? It needed a little something...and I knew just the thing.

Come a bit closer and check him out...he's very busy reading but if we're real quiet, I don't think he'll mind. :-)


I bought this darling reading boy from Angela at The Tassel House. I knew she made beautiful tassels but I wasn't prepared for how amazing he would be. I literally gasped when I took him out of the box! He is big and beautiful...and for the life of me...


I can't figure out how he's made...none of the mechanics are visible. I'm am completely in awe of the craftsmanship and talent that goes into making such an amazing tassel of this quality. I thought I had some great tassels until I bought my first Tassel House tassel...now I know what I've been missing.


Isn't he adorable! He looks to me as if he's reading one of his favorite story books...right out loud. :-)


And take a look at all the beautiful trim and ribbon that goes into one of Angela's beautiful tassels.



I just love him...he is by far my favorite tassel! Angela, get ready girl...'cause I'll be back for more.

If you'd like to view Angela's current inventory, just click HERE. Most of Angela's tassels are one of a kind, so if you see one you like...don't wait, get it now. Oh, and did I mention she is having an Anniversary Sale! The Tassel House is celebrating it's 1 year anniversary and all tassels are on sale through August 10th! I was shopping her site today...I'm already thinking Christmas presents...and she has a great selection ready for fall and the upcoming holidays. Happy shopping!

And don't forget to stop by Tam's to see lots more Three or More Tuesday posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment