Wednesday 8 July 2009

Tablescape for the Birds... Welcome to the 46th Tablescape Thursday!

The Birds...by William Blake




He: Where thou dwellest, in what grove,




Tell me Fair One, tell me Love;




Where thou thy charming nest dost build,




O thou pride of every field!




She: Yonder stands a lonely tree,




There I live and mourn for thee;




Morning drinks my silent tear,




And evening winds my sorrow bear.




He: O thou summer's harmony,




I have liv'd and mourn'd for thee;




Each day I mourn along the wood,




And night hath heard my sorrows loud.




She: Dost thou truly long for me?




And am I thus sweet to thee?




Sorrow now is at an end,




O my Lover and my Friend!




He: Come, on wings of joy we'll fly




To where my bower hangs on high;




Come, and make thy calm retreat




Among green leaves and blossoms sweet.




Bowl and Plate: Oralia from Pier 1, last summer
Salad Plate: Loucarte, Made in Portugal, from HomeGoods last summer
Glassware: La Rochere, Marshalls, this spring
Bamboo flatware: Big Lots, last summer
Napkin Holders: Pier 1, last summer
Birdie Tealight Holders and candles: Colonial Candle, available HERE (Free shipping on orders over $50 with code NAPFREE)
Large bird in centerpiece: Colonial Candle...but may no longer be available
Red Candleholders: Hobby Lobby, last summer
Cachepot: Marshalls, years ago
Greenery from my yard: Leland Cypress with Nandina berries

Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful tablescapes!



If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click HERE for detailed instructions.

Please copy and paste the Tablescape Thursday logo button to your computer. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your tablescape post so your visitors will know you are participating.

Please link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, find the other wonderful tablescapes posted for this Tablescape Thursday.

Please do not add your link below, until your tablescape post is actually published to your blog.

The following blogs have lovely tablescapes awaiting your visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment