Friday 17 July 2009

Button Code and A Classy Flea

Recently, I made a trip to one of my favorite haunts...A Classy Flea. I was soo amazed at all the great stuff they have gotten in this spring! Before we head out the door to the Flea,

We haven't been on a shopping trip to A Classy Flea in ages! Of course, since it's Pink Saturday, you know I'm going to start out with something that's Pink! Isn't this a darling canopy?! I think any little girl who falls asleep under here, would soon be dreaming of a Fairy Godmother, Prince Charming and a pumpkin coach. :-)




Interesting corner cabinet...this would be great almost anywhere. I could see it in little girls bedroom or even in a bath.




I took a few overview shots of A Classy Flea...thought you might like to see some of the areas we'll be shopping in today.







You may remember in my Master Bedroom post I mentioned needing a chandelier for that room. This antique crystal and brass one caught my eye at $329, but I just don't think it's big enough. {{{Sigh}}}



Let's take a peek into the some of the glass cabinets up front...



More Pink for Pink Saturday...



Lots of pretties....





I really liked these!






Remember this tablescape I posted for Tablescape Thursday a few weeks ago with the Fenton hobnail milkglass candlesticks?



Here's where I found the candle holders...just waiting for me at the Flea! $14.95 for both.



I just love these red boots made in Italy...don't know why...just love 'em. $29.95



Barrel chair with crewel fabric...$59



Tried to capture a close-up of the pretty, narrow inlay that runs all around the back...



A beachy ocean-blue shelf...love this color. $49



I could see this in a tablescape...there's a little birdie perched on top. $22



Great shelf...



Some interesting pieces...



I'm always drawn to greenhouses/terrariums or glass enclosures...I see endless possibilities. Just imagine all the things you could display in this piece...and it would look great in almost any room or table setting. $14



Antique floral tulip lamp, $159



Vintage French black chairs...only $28 each...


A wonderful old trunk, $59


Old Hoosier cabinet, $249




Iron and brass bed...reminds me of the one in my guest room. $299



I can never resist checking out the price on a secretary...I like the curvy drawers on the front of this one. $295



This chair caught my eye, $18.95



I see this out in one of those fairytale Garden Sheds...like the one I dream of having one day. :-) I would work potting up flowers for a little while in my cute garden shed...then I'd sit in this cute chair and sip sweet iced tea while watching the birds come to the feeders.. :-)



How do you like this idea? I have a couple of old windows with which I could try this. The top is a chalkboard, the middle is a cork board and the bottom section is mirrored. On sale for $39


More cute pinkness for Pink Saturday, $35 each or $59 for the pair...

Cherub candlesticks...


Large Belgium Platter, $85



Another great bed...$239 Love the sign on the window sill behind the bed. :-)



Large mirror, $99



See this antique mahogany sideboard by Finch Fine Furniture? $499



It goes with this wonderful china cabinet, oops, forgot to get the price...



Love all the carving and detail...



Cute antique wall shelf, $14.95



White sideboard...great for a shabby chic interior, $299



Pretty vintage paper mache tray, $25



More pink for Pink Saturday...Gone With The Wind lamp, $99



Great bed...perfect for a room where the higher posts would be overwhelming. Tag said, "1800's, darkwood, 4 poster bed" $249



Beautiful chest with mirror...



I reeeaallly wanted this Ethan Allen corner cabinet, but I'm looking for one I can paint. I just couldn't bare painting a piece that's in such great shape. Plus, at $395, the price was a bit high for a piece I plan to paint. But, this is exactly what I want for a corner in my breakfast area...hated to walk away from this piece.



Interesting sofa...the tag said, "Antique Duncan Phyfe Sofa, 1900's, Sat in the Georgia State Capitol," $599



Closer view of the fabric...



Aren't these "silver platters...turned into chalk boards" neat?!


Soft blue, wicker table and chairs, $350


That was fun! Thanks for coming along on our Pink Saturday shopping trip at A Classy Flea. What did you "virtually buy" today? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment