Saturday 18 October 2008

A Very Special Saturday...

Yesterday was an awesome day for me! I got to meet a very special person...someone I've come to love and truly admire in this amazing place called Blog Land. Do you recognize the beautiful lady standing beside me? :-)

Ok, I know you love a mystery and you know how I love to tease...so I'll give you a few hints. She loves Yorkies. She has a fabulous blog about interior design and decorating; it is currently being guarded by an "Attack Donkey." :-) And her blog has often been a blessed refuge from the slings and arrows encountered at RMS. Oh, and did I mention she is much loved and appreciated throughout all of Blog Land?!!!
Saturday, I got to meet my dear friend, Gollum, whose blog is Designs by Gollum. We had sooo much fun talking and laughing...it was as if we'd known each other forever! Gollum's charming and patient DH, took these pics of us. As I sit here composing this blog...I am still smiling!!! :-) Today was truly a special day that I will not soon forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment