Thursday 16 October 2008

October: Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I'm going for my exam!


This is just a little reminder post since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In case you missed it, here's a link to a post from a week or so ago about a wonderful friend of mine, Carol, who many of you know from RMS. Her story is amazing, as are the pictures she provided of some amazing bras for a Beautiful Bra exhibit/fundraiser held at a great store in her hometown. Just click on the link to see that post... http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2008/10/beautiful-bras.html

So go get those exams...my friends! If I am getting it done, despite all the inconvenience...I know you can! If you don't do it for you, do it for the ones you love...Carol did and look at these two wonderful sons she has raised! See you tomorrow for Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly. And don't forget...Tuesday will be Tablescape Tuesday...click on the logo in my sidebar for all the details on how to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment