Friday 26 March 2010

If you could go to 5 places in the ENTIRE world (but you could choose the moon too if you wanted) where would you go listing them in the order of 1 being you really really want to go to 5 you still really really want to go but not as much as 1

Of course the moon would have to be included!! ;)

Let's go:
1. Paris - I LOVE the Eiffel tower. It's so pretty. And huge!

2. London - for the simple fact that I am REALLY good with my fake British accent. It would be good to go there and try to use it.

3. California - I have only been there once. And it was heaven. ♥

4. The moon because WHAT IF it really IS made out of cheese? Anyone who knows me, knows that I love my cheeses!!! mmmmmmmmmm

5. Africa. Of course to see the giraffes! ♥

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment