Friday 24 September 2010

Three Tablescapes: A Baby Shower, Beach Fun and Inspiration for Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone! Hope your week was fabulous! Any great plans for the weekend? I hope wherever you live...the weather is as awesome there as it is here. :)

Mikasa Give-a-Way: There's a fantastic Give-a-Way going on all this week from Mikasa...and it's just for BNOTP fans! Click HERE to visit the Give-a-Way post where you can leave a comment to be entered.

A few months back, I was blessed to receive some delightful pics of tablescapes created by three readers of BNOTP. I thought I'd share their wonderful tables today...along with the info they sent about how they were inspired to create them.

Kathy from Murray, KY told me, "I thought I'd share with you a table decoration I recently did for my daughter-in-law's stork luncheon at a restaurant in Memphis, Tn."

















Kathy, (second from the left) thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pics. I loved it and I know it will give other folks some ideas for future baby shower events.




Another BNOTP reader, Jo, sent pics of two adorable tablescapes she created this past summer. I apologize for taking so long to get these posted, Jo...life gets a little crazy on the porch sometimes. (LOL)

Jo told me, "Because of working full time and also not having that many dishes, I change my table setting for the seasons. Just wanted you to see my June, July and August theme. The first table is for my grandchildren. The tablecloth is a $12 beach towel from Walmart."





Jo continued, "The adult table and children's table were basically done by shopping at the Dollar Tree, Dollar General and Walmart! The tablecloth is a 3 yard piece of fabric I picked up at a bargain store after I'd already done my table setting. Thanks for all you and the others do to encourage people like me to make our lives more beautiful!"




Jo, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful tables with us. And, thanks for showing us that folks don't have to spend a lot to create wonderful table settings for their families. :)


Vernice shared these beautiful pics of a lovely fall/Thanksgiving tablescape she created.















Vernice, thanks so much! This table setting has provided so much inspiration for the fall season and the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment