Tuesday 21 September 2010

Loving Leopard

i am completely in love with leopard print. i have myself shoes, sweaters, pants and scarves dedicated to my 'rawr leopard' collection that i have in my closet. i LOVE wearing animal print, especially leopard print. i think it's so cute! and so fun.

although, there are many times where you see old fat ladies wearing bright red lipstick, tight pants and their rendition of 'sexy' by wearing some leopard print jacket or skirt. and that, even to me, is not the best way to wear animal print.

it has to be cute. it has to be simple. it has to be sophisticated or i agree with a lot of the population that says 'no thanks' to leopard print.

i have found some pictures that describe my idea of gorgeous, lovely and completely wearable leopard print inspired outfits. take a look! ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment