Sunday 26 September 2010

Sunday Spotlight - Prop Stylist: Lo Bjurulf

I'm not sure if this will be a for-sure weekly feature here at Little Chief Honeybee, but I like the idea of it. So I'm going to give it a go and see how it fairs. I'm trying to really reign in all of the features and such so this little blog isn't all over the place, but let's be honest, my brain is all over the place. I can't seem to tie myself down to one "niche" market of blogging. But why should I have to?! I know many bloggers refuse to touch on beauty and makeup because they're a fashion blog, or refuse to show you what they wore because they're a craft blog. I'm a lifestyle blog and my lifestyle is a big hodgepodge. So it shall be! 

Anyway, I came across these beautiful photos of Swedish prop stylist, Lo Bjurulf's work and I was just blown away! What a fun job! I dare say there's no way you could walk away without feeling inspired.















I think visual merchandising and prop styling is such a fun and exciting job! Hard, yes, but rewarding! I love that Anthropologie employees one full-time interior designer at each brick-and-mortar store just to style the store and window displays! Yes please! (I think Anthro should come out with a book featuring photos of their best window displays since every store has a different one! I'd scoop that up in a heartbeat!)


What do you think of Lo's work?

No comments:

Post a Comment