Tuesday 7 September 2010

Siblings

i had the opportunity to see my little brother [stetson] and my little sister [halle] this past weekend. they were in town from colorado with my dad. he was doing a job right by my home. so of course, i wanted to make some time to go see them, as it's been months!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

halle and myself started making faces and the other would have to mimick the exact facial expression. and they turned out something like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and then stetson wanted to compare our hair. he states that his beard is growing in a little bit red. so we had to compare colors. i don't know what i think about this.

Photobucket


we had a really fun time just goofing around in the corridor of the hotel. more pictures next time. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment