Thursday 16 September 2010

My Future

Photobucket


recently i have been thinking a lot about my future. what do i want to do when i 'grow up'. where do i want to be in 5, 10, 50 years. and i came to the conclusion that yes, i am happy doing what i am doing right now. i love my job. i love my little house. and the car. and the kitties. everything is the way i want it. i'm only 20 years old that things went pretty well for me.

but, i do not want to be here like i said, in 5 years. i don't want to be working in a call center taking escalations for the rest of my life.

i have always wanted to be an orthodontist or a dentist. teeth have always fascinated me. so i am seriously thinking of going back to school next semester. i think that it will be good for me. i took my break after high school which was seriously needed as i was completely tired of school.

i need to do what it takes to get me to where i want to be. even if it's hard. so here it goes. i'm starting to plan for the rest of my life. starting now. wish me luck!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment