Sunday 3 January 2010

After-Christmas Shopping... Welcome to the 51st Metamorphosis Monday!

Hope you've had a fabulous start to this new year, 2010! You've all given me a great start, filled with lots of smiles and giggles. I've been having soooo much fun reading your comments on Saturday's post, especially the ones where you shared some of your own 2009 bloopers. :-) That was such a fun post to create and since your responses were equally as fun, I think we should make it an annual event here at BNOTP.

Next year, January 2010, let's make it a Blog Party so you can link up with your past harrowing, and sometimes hilarious, tales of Blogging Life. So, when those "unplanned" moments happen during the year, be sure to take a pic...then you'll be all set to share in the fun next January. Hear Ye, Hear Ye...Coming January 2011: Blogging Bloopers and Out-takes of 2010. Sound like a good idea? :-)

I don't have a major "before and after" to post for this Met Monday, but I do have a little festive tweak I couldn't resist sharing today. Recently, while I was out doing a little "after Christmas" shopping, I stopped by Love Street in Smyrna, Georgia. Everything Christmas related was 1/2 off...my kind of sale! :)


(Above pic from Love Street website)

You may remember, in my entry...



I have a small cane collection.



I know Christmas is all behind us now, but I thought I'd share something cute I came across while in Love Street...do you see it? Nope, not talking about all those leaves I managed to drag in last night when I took the wreaths down from the front of the house.



I'm talking about these silly things...the sparkly, pine bough thingies.



When I bought them, I had no idea what I'd do with them once I got home.



Then, I spied the cane stand. I kind of like how they created a little party right here amongst the canes. I think Mr. Duck is enjoying it, too.



Over the next few days, after work each day, I'll gradually and sadly start de-Christmasing the house.



But for today...



There's still a little Christmas fun going on...a subtle "after" on display. Leaves on the floor included.




Looking forward to seeing all your "Before and Afters."



If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click HERE for detailed instructions.

Don't forget to copy and paste the Met Monday logo button to your computer so you can add it to your side bar and your Met Monday post. That way visitors will know that your are participating in Metamorphosis Monday.

Please be sure to link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch, so your fellow bloggers who are participating today, will get lots of visits, as well.

Please do not add your link below until your Met Monday post is actually published to your blog.

Fabulous "Before and Afters" await your visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment