Wednesday 20 January 2010

Swarovski Snowflake and Star Centerpiece... Welcome to the 74th Tablescape Thursday!

Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening
By Robert Frost




Whose woods these are I think I know.



His house is in the village though;



He will not see me stopping here


To watch his woods fill up with snow.


My little horse must think it queer


To stop without a farmhouse near


Between the woods and frozen lake


The darkest evening of the year


He gives his harness bells a shake


To ask if there is some mistake.


The only other sound's the sweep


Of easy wind and downy flake.


The woods are lovely dark and deep


But I have promises to keep,


And miles to go before I sleep


And miles to go...



...before I sleep.


This tablescape is very similar to one I created back in December 2008. I had planned to repost that one since I remembered it had a wintery feel...that was until I saw how blurry the pics were. Thankfully, I have a much better camera now that handles the low lighting a bit better.

I made a few changes using different napkins and napkin rings and different salt cellars.

Chargers: Neiman Marcus, 3 years ago
China: Noritake, Colburn, 1978
Crystal: Lenox, Fair Lady, 1978
Sterling Flatware: Towle, King Richard
Napkins: Neiman Marcus, 2-3 years ago, still available on their site
Napkin Rings: Dillards, after Christmas sale
Crystal Ornaments: Swarovski, 1991-2009, collected 1 each year
Ornament Tree: Ross-Simon, may still be available online
Deer Candleholders: Hobby Lobby, 2-3 years ago
Candles: Colonial Candle




If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click HERE for detailed instructions.

Please copy and paste the Tablescape Thursday logo button to your computer. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your tablescape post so your visitors will know you are participating.

Please link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, find the other wonderful tablescapes posted for this Tablescape Thursday.

Please do not add your link below, until your tablescape post is actually published to your blog.

The following blogs have beautiful tablescapes awaiting your visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment