Wednesday 6 January 2010

Cozy Fireside Tea... Welcome to the 72nd Tablescape Thursday!

Hey, come on in here out of the cold. I'm so excited that you've stopped by! I have a special evening planned for us.



Let's sit over here by the fire. I've made us a nice pot of hot tea.



And some yummy snowball cookies. Would you like a chocolate-dipped peppermint stick? I sampled a couple before you got here...you know, just to make sure they were good.



I hope you know how much your visits and friendship mean to me! As I was getting ready for your visit this evening, I thought how much I'd love to know more about you. I would love it if you would share just your first name, maybe your age, (promise I won't tell anyone) and what state or area of the country you live in. I'd love to know what type of work you do, outside or inside the home, your hobbies or passions...really anything you'd feel comfortable sharing.

Tell me what you most enjoy seeing when you visit BNOTP? Is there something you'd love to see more of or a topic you'd like to see a post about?

Today is your day...and I want to know all about you! That includes all you wonderful lurkers out there! (To leave a comment, just click on the word "comments" that you'll see at the bottom of this post.)




All my inspiration and love for blogging comes from you! I know you've heard me say it before, but lest you forget...YOU are always the focus here at BNOTP! Each post is created with you in mind...so please, tell me all about yourself. Feel free to share as little or as much as you like...whatever is comfortable.



Thanks so much for being such a BIG part of my life. Your visits and friendship truly mean the world to me!


China: Lenox, Winter Greetings




If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click HERE for detailed instructions.

Please copy and paste the Tablescape Thursday logo button to your computer. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your tablescape post so your visitors will know you are participating.

Please link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, find the other wonderful tablescapes posted for this Tablescape Thursday.

Please do not add your link below, until your tablescape post is actually published to your blog.

The following blogs have beautiful tablescapes awaiting your visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment