Saturday 6 June 2009

The Skirted Roundtable and Share A Garden Sunday

When I first started blogging, I used to worry that one day I would completely run out of things to blog about. Yikes...what a scary thought! Imagine having folks visit your blog and you have absolutely nothing to say! {{shudders}} (LOL) Fortunately, I have found the opposite to be true! :-) I have tooooo many things to share and just not enough hours in the day or days of the week to get them posted!

Last Monday, I shared three Mini-Metamorphosis in my home...click HERE to view. Wednesday I shared one of my favorite places in the whole wide world, The Silver Comet Trail...click HERE to view. Thursday was Tablescape Thursday and we had a romantic, candlelit dinner for two out on the porch...click HERE to view. And for Foodie Friday and Pink Saturday (click HERE) I shared a Blogger Party that took place recently out on the porch.

And now it's Sunday and I am eager to join in on my good friend, Artie's, Share A Garden Sunday. But I've also been busting to tell you about a new little addiction I have...and I know you are going to become addicted, too. (Insert evil laugh here) You can come back and tell me later how it's all my fault! :-)

A few weeks ago I discovered a new blogging venture called The Skirted Roundtable. Have you visited yet? It takes blogging to a whole new level! How would you like to sit around a beautiful skirted table with your best blogging buds, favorite drink in hand, and hear their take on all things Design and Blog? That's right...no reading required! Just sit back, relax with that cup of coffee or iced tea, listen and enjoy. I must warn you though, you'll find yourself quickly grabbing for a piece of paper and a pen to jot down some of the great blog sites they mention, great paint colors/products they recommend or some of the best places they find to shop. I have only one complaint with The Skirted Roundtable...it's too short! :-) They always leave me wanting more...come to think of it, I think that's the idea!

So after you stop by Artie's (Color Outside the Lines) to see what he's been doing this week in his beautiful garden, be sure to check out The Skirted Roundtable for a whole new blogging experience. Be sure to leave Megan, Joni and Linda a comment...I know they would love to hear from their listeners!

For the first ever Share a Garden Sunday, I'm sharing a little of what's currently blooming in the perennial garden along my driveway...the one with the white dovecote where the bluebirds like to nest. :-)
The Coreopsis 'Moonbeam' is beaming with it's sunny, yellow blooms and the foliage is so frilly and soft. The foxgloves have just finished their spring show...you can see their tall stalks back behind the Moonbeam.

And the Achillea millefolium 'Oertel's Rose' is showing off beside the Stella de Oro daylilies.

Be sure to visit Artie at Color Outside the Lines for lots more garden fun!

Monday is Metamorphosis Monday...Mr. Linky will be available Sunday evening by 5:00 PM. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment