Sunday 16 May 2010

Welcome to the 70th Metamorphosis Monday!





Winner of the Give-a-Way from Sweet European Dreams:
I'm soooo excited to announce the winner this evening of the $30 Gift Certificate from Sweet European Dreams! Chosen via a random number generator, the winner is Melinda, whose blog is, Tales From My Empty Nest. Congratulations, Melinda! Please e-mail your address to me at betweennapsontheporchatgmail.com. Diane, thanks so much for sponsoring this great give-a-way!

Questions for me?
From time to time, visitors to BNOTP will ask me questions in their comments on a post. Since I have started moderating comments on my dashboard and they do not come to my gmail Inbox, I may have missed responding to some of those questions. Soooo, if you have asked me a question in a comment left on a post, and didn't get a response, please e-mail me at betweennapsontheporchatgmail.com and I'll be happy to answer.

Have I failed to answer your email?
In the past, I allowed comments left on blog posts to come to my gmail Inbox for moderation. That turned out to be a "not-so-great" idea. Regular e-mails got lost or buried among the comments. I know I have probably missed a few emails...so if you have e-mailed me in the past, and did not receive a response, please e-mail me again. I still get behind with e-mails sometimes, but I'm doing much better at keeping up now that I moderate comments at my Dashboard.


Metamorphosis Monday:
I don't have a "Before and After" to share this week. Instead, I thought I'd post links to 3 much earlier Met Monday posts that you may have missed, especially if you are fairly new to visiting BNOTP. Please excuse the quality of the photos. Thank goodness I have a better camera now and my picture taking ability has improved a bit. (LOL)

China Hutch, Before and After


Dining Room, Before and After


Perennial Garden, Before and After


Looking forward to seeing your Before and After!


If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday: Please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. To get your permalink, click on your post name, then just copy and paste the address that shows up in the address bar at the top, into the "url" box for the picture linky. You'll also need to put your e-mail address in, but don't worry, it will not be visible to anyone.

I'd love it if you would include the MM button in your post, to let others know you are participating. To do that, just copy and paste the Met Monday button to your computer or grab the code from underneath the MM logo on my sidebar.

Please include a link in your MM post back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. Why is this important? When you include a link back to BNOTP, it ensures your regular readers/visitors will find the other awesome "Before and Afters" linked for this Metamorphosis Monday. If everyone links back, this maximizes the opportunity for visits for all who participate.

Please do not add your link below, until your MM post is actually published to your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment