Sunday 21 February 2010

Beautiful Tassels! Welcome to the 58th Metamorphosis Monday!

Yipee...time for another Met Monday! I can't wait to see what amazing changes you've been working on this week!

Important: Please include the Met Monday button in your Met Monday post, a sentence that says you are participating in this blog party and a link back to this post . This is important because the other bloggers who are participating today would love to have your readers stop by their blogs, as well. If you are not able to add the button to your post, please be sure to include a sentence that says you are participating in Met Monday and a noticeable link back to this post.

Before I show you a little metamorphosis I've made in my home recently, I wanted to let you know, I've posted some directions for adding the little header topics across the top of your blog, the ones you see just under my header pic. I received a few e-mails asking about it, so I just added the steps I did to the Blogging Tips post that you'll find on my sidebar.

Just look for the picture of Max, click on Max and it will take you to a post I did a while back. You'll find the directions for adding the headers or what Blogger calls "pages" posted at the very end of that Blogging Secrets post. If I've left something out, let me know and I'll add it in...hopefully it's detailed enough to prove helpful. :-)

I have a little metamorphosis to share this week and it ties in beautifully with our Give-a-Way. (I've created a special blog just for Give-a-Ways...the link is posted at the bottom with information about the Give-a-Way.)

By now, you all know I do love me some tassels...I use them in every room of my home. Before Christmas I had a regular ole boring tassel hanging on the armoire in my family room shown below.


Angela, at The Tassel House, came to the rescue and helped me with my Christmas decorating with this precious "Joy" angel tassel.


She was perfect for hanging here on the armoire because the Christmas tree was just to the right, where you see the table in the above pic of this room.


Now that Christmas is over, it was time for a metamorphosis. Can you tell I am sooooo ready for spring?!


Angela, I love my plump little birdie...he makes my heart sing each time I see him. :-)


The Tassel House is all stocked up for spring with both elegant...


and whimsical tassels! Plus...


Angela is generously giving away one of her amazing tassels to a Follower of BNOTP. You'll find the Give-a-Way posted on the BNOTP Give-a-Way and Review blog. Click HERE to reach BNOTP Give-a-Way and Reviews, where you'll see the adorable tassels Angela has created for the Give-a-Way...and where you'll be able to leave your comment to enter. Please be sure to leave your comment on the Give-a-Way post, (not here) to be entered in the Give-a-Way. Of course, you can leave me a comment here ;-) but your Give-a-Way entry comment will need to be left on the Give-a-Way post, HERE.

Looking forward to seeing all your "Before and Afters!"



Metamorphosis Monday is an opportunity to show a "Before and After" project in your home. It can be as elaborate as a whole new room addition or as simple as re-doing your decor with the changing of the seasons. Maybe you have a "trash to treasure" project to share...we'd love to see it! If you don't have a "Before" pic to share, describe as best you can what the room or item looked like prior to the renovation.

If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click HERE for detailed instructions.

Don't forget to copy and paste the Met Monday logo button to your computer so you can add it to your side bar and your Met Monday post. That way visitors will know that your are participating in Metamorphosis Monday.

Please be sure to link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch, so your fellow bloggers who are participating today, will get lots of visits, as well.

Please do not add your link below until your Met Monday post is actually published to your blog.

Fabulous "Before and Afters" await your visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment