Sunday 27 February 2011

You're Invited to a Tea Party!

Recently, I received some delightful pictures of a tea held by Meg, a reader of BNOTP. Meg was originally born in England but now lives in Canada. She wrote to me and said, "I recently gave a British afternoon tea for six friends, including cream horns for which I bought the molds from England last year."

Meg told me the she went with a teacup theme and the cloth napkins were held by wooden teapots. Love it!








Meg said, "The china is a German set by JL Menau, it was gifted to me, so do not have any more details."



As you can see, these photos were taken of the table before the food was in place.




Here's how it looked once Meg filled the serving dishes. Meg told me, "I baked everything myself." Amazing! I would loved to have been present for this tea. Look at those cream horns and blueberry scones!




The sideboard was set for this festive occasion, too.




Meg, thanks so much for sharing these photos of your wonderful tea! Your friends must have loved every minute at this beautiful table!




See you this evening for Metamorphosis Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment