Monday 7 February 2011

Nightmare

Photobucket
okay - worst dream ever.

last night i had a dream that i went to the salon to get my hair cut. i was very reluctant to get it cut as i have been growing it out for years and it's finally getting pretty long.

in my dream i'm explaining to my stylist that i only want a trim. i want a few layers so my hair doesn't look flat against the top of my head...etc. but minimal cutting. 

everything is fine during the appointment and i got home, take a shower to wash the product out of my hair and put it in a bun and head off to bed.


the next morning when i wake up, i take my hair down. and my bangs are completely BLOND! the back of my head has BLACK lowlights in it. and it's SHORT!

naturally - i. am. pissed. so i try to find a way to get the blond and black out of my hair and end up waking up scared my hair was ruined.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment