Saturday 23 August 2008

SATURDAY EXTRA: PINK SATURDAY AND THE OFFICIAL KICKOFF OF TABLESCAPE TUESDAY !

Hi Everyone,
Thanks to sweet Lynne (decorator101) I just found out this afternoon that Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ is hosting Pink Saturday. And wouldn't you know...my original Saturday post today, (see below) has lots of that wonderful color "Pink." Whoo Hoo! What fun! So look for some future Saturday postings with lots of PINK.

And don't forget...Tuesdays are Tablescape Tuesday! If you are a blogger and you would like to participate in Tablescape Tuesday, leave me a comment here by Sunday evening of each week. Then each Tuesday I will post a list of all the Bloggers/Blogs (accompanied by links) who are participating.

Also, please feel free to copy the BEAUTIFUL logo that sweet, sweet Shelia from Note Songs made just for Tablescape Tuesday. She is one talented lady! I get excited just thinking about all the great ideas and designs we will be seeing and learning about every Tuesday! :-) Spread the word...Tablescape Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment